Saturday, April 02, 2005

Movin' on up.

Hey everyone, blogging will be light again in the next week or so, but there's a good reason for this. I've just purchased some webspace and a .com address, and will be moving the blog there over the next week. I have more than one reason for doing this, but what finally pushed me over the edge is the troubles Blogger has been having over the last week. In addition, I'm looking for a more robust interface with more features, especially post categories and CGI scripts. Right now, I'm doing the post categories manually every time I add a post, and it's getting to be a pain in the butt.

That said, I am thankful that Blogger provides this free service, since it helped me get started as a blogger.

Now, blogging will continue here until the new site is up and running. Once it is, I'll post the new URL and start posting there.